Most recently, I:
- Worked with a local agency on front-end projects for the likes of Mitsubishi Electric, Samsung, and other international brands under intense deadlines
- Built this silliness
Since 2006, I’ve designed and developed all sorts of websites, consulted with teams, and designed and developed lots of WordPress themes and plugins. (So many themes. Seriously. WordPress is everywhere. Even right here!) Former clients include marketers, designers, schools, homebuilders, nonprofits, and retailers.
I love working with passionate people on projects that teach us all something new. The web is changing so rapidly, and it’s incredibly exciting to work on the forefront of that change with creative thinkers who are unafraid to challenge the status quo.
My core skills include:
- WordPress themes and plugins
- Making, breaking, improving, launching
- Strategy and consultation
I work with:
- In-house teams
- Marketing, design, and development agencies and studios
- Select independent clients
If you think we might be a good fit (or if you wanna just say hello), please hit that Contact page or drop me a line. You can find some of my social media profiles at the bottom of this page, as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Interested in design, business, and technology, and especially the place where all those things intersect. I’m uncomfortable writing autobiographically. I love my wife, learning, the web, design, code, and making and eating delicious food. INFP.
About this site
Fonts are Futura and Rockwell (and some variants), provided by fonts.com.